anybody taken zoloft before?

If so, what kind of side effects did you have from it? I have completely lost my appetite, feel sick to my stomach, and I feel very drowsy. Does it go away? And when?

britthoch2010

Asked by britthoch2010 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Health

• I've taken it. It just made me very tired for a couple weeks, then I was fine. I think maybe you should talk to your dr about your symptoms. Good luck.
    ashleyakamommy

Answer by ashleyakamommy at 5:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have been taking it for 7 yrs. now and yes it took awhile for me to get adjusted as far as the right dose finally my dr. Got it right now everything seems to be normal no side effects at all. Just give it a chance to kick in but first get yourdr. To adjust the dose for you.
    First I took 50 mg then 100 and finally 75mg I take one plus a half (I am back to 50 plus 25mg) works for me Hope you feel better. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I took it and it didn't help me, but the side effects you're describing are pretty typical of psychotropic meds. Give it a couple weeks. Your body should adjust to it. Try taking it at bedtime.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 5:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Give it a few weeks to work but for me it was the best of the 6 - 8 that I tried. I take a low dose of 25 mg a day I have been up to 100mg a day. I have taken it for over 12 years. I have tried to go off meds twice but both times were unsucessful due to life happening. Good Luck I know the craziness of psychmed failure.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 6:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• yes i did i did not like it.....
    chris1975

Answer by chris1975 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• no i take Seroquel
    dakotachrismom

Answer by dakotachrismom at 7:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2010