Trouble swallowing...

Ok, maybe I'm just crazy. It seems like lately I've been having trouble swallowing. I get hung up and almost choke on stupid stuff like tomato skins and the cooked edge of my lunch meat. I'm wondering, is this a common thing in pregnancy that i'm just not aware of or do I need to mention ths to my doctor at my next appointment?

GoldenLinds

Asked by GoldenLinds at 5:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had that problem last night. I woke up choking and for like an hour it felt like my throat was swelling up. I don't know why it happen and i am almost 37 weeks pregnant.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would imagine that pregnancy can change many of your senses, maybe you are becoming more sensitive to such foods. I think the best person though to ask is your doctor!
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 5:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i would definitely contact your doctor......
    Dynamight

Answer by Dynamight at 5:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Say something to your doctor, but I would guess its because you are so much more sensitive to things when you're pregnant
    AlyshaKarese

Answer by AlyshaKarese at 6:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010