Anyone near Harrisburg or Hershey PA?

We saw strange things in the sky earlier and I can't find anything about it on the news. It almost looked like the trails that follow behind airplanes, but it couldn't have been because they disappeared within minutes. We could see the things moving and they were FAST, there were 12 or more of them and they looked like they would brighten at moments at the start of it. They were going in all different directions. I live near the airport and I see planes go by constantly. I truly believe these were NOT planes. They looked like what I would imagine a meteor to look like, almost with fire in the front. Not a single thing on the news so far. This was less than an hour ago.

Putting this in Just For Fun, because I despise the Politics and current events category.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not quite close enough to have seen anything like that... But most stats say that 1 in 4 people will see a "UFO" in their life time... Congrats! You just became a statistic! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm not close enough for that either. Scranton area here.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010