Another Santa question...

does your santa wrap some of the gifts and leave some set up? or just leave the stuff unrapped?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• There is some candy and fruit and movie/book/or small toy in the stocking. The main Santa gift is usually something bigger and is set up next to the stocking. I do not gift wrap the Santa gifts.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 6:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I wrap everything but small stocking gift only because i think it is overwhelming if it's all laid out.DH family don't wrap and its over in 10 min, I like the excitement of unwrapping and the individual attention each gift gets
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Santa does not wrap in our family. He leaves one gift set up for each child and fills their stockings. Mom and Dad wrap usually two gifts for each child, and we are done!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Santa wraps all the gifts, except maybe a few in the stocking, a stuffed animal, and if there is something really big. (like an easel, sled, that kinda thing.) Or if it needs to be built, or put together....there is enough opening boxes putting in batteries and all that on Christmas morning, I'm glad when Santa helps by putting something together!

endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 6:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Santa wraps everything at our house it makes it more fun.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• toys and clothes I used to wrap. big stuff I would put together and next to the tree. That way I don't have to put it together x-mas morning.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well, all Santa's gifts will be wrapped. However, we are getting my daughter a huge toy kitchen that will just be put together beside the tree..........not attempting to wrap/cover it and so that will just be from us. Not all the gifts will be from Santa, some will be from us too. This way it is easier to explain Christmas shopping in the future. Not that my daughter will really understand the whole thing this year anyway.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Santa's gifts are all wrapped in a solid red paper so it is different from the others.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 9:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We use to wrap them in Santa's paper... which was the paper that our grandson would pick out or
    show me while we are out and later I would go and get it and his Santa gifts are all wrapped the same...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Santa gifts are unwrapped and nicely displayed (larger gifts are assembled) or inside a stocking if they're really small.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2010