late...

okay so i shouldve started my period awhile back last time i saw my period was in sept.... it started the 11th, ended the 16th, had the merina removed the 20th bled bc of the merina being removed, fine after that. found out i have a cyst on my right overie,and i have gallstones, but i haven't had my period since then and i shouldve start last month oct,11th. and i been taking test but they have come out neg. i still haven't started, but with both of my other pregnancies it was hard to get positive with a HPT, ugh i dunno what to do.

shi_ree

Asked by shi_ree at 6:45 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• whatd ur doc say!? i have the mirena...can u get prego as soon as it is removed...or does it take a bit?! go 4 a blood test...they can always tell earlier with that!
    mommyof3101

Answer by mommyof3101 at 8:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Sometimes it can take awhile for the BC to fully flush out of your system. Because of using BC, once you get off it, it can also take awhile for your cycles to even out because you've been regulated by the hormones for so long and your body is now trying to readjust without it.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2008