Another question for the Private Practice watchin mamas!

So what did you think of last nights episode? Im glad it didnt take a group of doctors forever to recognize one of their own had be raped and I thought it was very sweet of Cooper to ask Charlotte "What can I do..what do you need?" and Sheldon saying "You know Id do nothing for you anytime right?" instead of snapping back at her for being so mean lately. I guess I might be getting used to Addison and Sams relationship but sometimes I still cringe when I see them together. I LOVE Violet she is so kind hearted in the way she goes about everything. Is anyone else waiting for the rapist to be Pete's brother?

imuney

Asked by imuney at 6:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• The rapist is Pete's BROTHER??? What????
    Why does Sam and Add's relationship bother you? I like them. Violet annoys me sometimes, but I like her, too. I love the show. Though, the storyline brought up things I'd rather it had not. The rapist is Pete's brother? How did you get that??? I think though, that Sheldon may beat the f*ck out of him, and the other men, too, given the chance, when they get the proof. I'm waiting for Charlotte to attack Add, thinking she told about the rape, which she did. But she didn't tell Violet. I can't wait till next week.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Oh, Pete's brother? Interesting thought!

I cringe seeing them together too. I liked his wife.

I am really liking this storyline. I like Charlotte and wanted to see her have a bigger part. I just realized last night that they managed to give evry doctor a part of Charlotte. The new chick went to the NA meeting, Pete knows about the injury, Addison had the rape kit, Violet shared her rape story. They all get a new little connection with her.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well I just figured that Petes long lost brother was the rapist..they didnt say that but it sure does fit right in if u think about the last 3 or for episodes
    imuney

Comment by imuney (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2010