how do i cope with constructive critiszim

i have a hard time dealin with critiszim what do i do especally when im starting a job soon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Health

• You must learn to emotionally detach from the criticism and take it as for your own good even though you may not like what you are hearing.
    chellebelle7486

Answer by chellebelle7486 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Because it's easy to feel emotional when "constructively criticism" is offered there are a couple ways to reduce the stress. Take notes on the "advice". You can refer to it later when the sting isn't there to decide if it is something that really will help you. Also, use your active listening skills to restate to the advisor what you understand him/her to be saying. Good luck with your new job.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 6:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• just use your own judgement and decide if what they are saying is valid. If it is then just say thank you and work on it. If not then say thank you and ignore everything they just said.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 6:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• They way I do it, is think about my performance everyday. i try to think about it like I was the boss, and figure out what I am "doing wrong" before the boss even wants to talk about performance. So when it's time for the constructive criticism, I am already ready.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010