In his face

So my jackass soon to be exhusband told me when he left, He loved the fact that no man would ever want me because Im a little chunky and I have 2 kids. Well my dr refered me to a weightloss program and he set me up with a fitness coach. My fitness coach is HOT!!! And guess what??? We really hit it off and now we are seeing each other for more than just fitness! In that jack ass ex's face. Someone else is interested in my chunky mommy butt! Someone who is 10 times hotter than him! talk about making a chunky mommy feel good, lol!
Anyone have something similar happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• No, but good for you!!! I bet your ex will be seething in jealousy! lol

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• u go girl!! ive kept some baby weight on and my hubby just say more cushion for the pushin! lol no one wants a bony ass! lol!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• DS biological father used to say no one would want me too. I think guys just say that to keep u with them. I am married now and we have a waaaay better life than the one I had with him. He knows it too but we dont really talk about it often.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 6:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• :) good for you
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 6:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Happy to hear you found a better looking man...That's what a lady deserves!!!!...You are so right, In his face!!!
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My ex said stuff like that too. I have no idea what his status is, but I'm in a wonderful relationship, with a wonderful man and have been for over a year. Best revenge is living a good life : )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Way to go!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• yupp, the best revenge is to live your life and be happy, its a slap in the face to your soon to be ex! good for you :)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Oh, you silly girl haven't you figured out yet all men can be assholes and you have to let it go in one ear and out the other. Geez.
    chellebelle7486

Answer by chellebelle7486 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• good for you!

mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 6:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010