• In the Spotlight:

Are we in the spotlight of the world with our upcoming presidential election this Tuesday?

I play games online and meet people around the world, and many are asking about who I think is going to win. Why is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• We'll once again be able to claim the title of greatest country on earth if we successfully elect Obama tomorrow!

God Bless America!
    carolintexas

Answer by carolintexas at 9:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I think the world is hoping like I am for a little peace and less war.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• They are excited about us getting a new president, period. I watch all the PBS news every night, and although people in many countries are hoping that it is Obama that wins, most just cannot wait to have Bush out of office. I think that although most people in America know what a moron Bush is, a lot don't know many of the things he has done to disgrace America's name. The latest example, being Syria.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

God Bless America!

Amen to that! I can't for Bush to be out of office and for Obama to implement his plans to bring America back to being the greatest nation on earth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yes, We are always in the spotlight on Election years. Our country's are interested to know who is going to be President. Influence...What President will they have more influence over and who is weaker on foreign affairs. There are other countries that would love for us to be silenced and not even exist. So, they want to see what President will be the down fall to this great nation.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• there was a great article about how the world is watching this election in the last issue of reader's digest.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Aot of people can not wait to get started with our new change in life. (I guess)
    Obama '08
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2008