When your water breaks?

Is their any feelings before your water breaks? I'm almost 37 weeks and I was just curious. Is their any "special ways" lol to make it break any quicker? I'm already 3cm and 60% effaced so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sex the sperm will help u dialiate more and which in turn will make u go into labor... and eventually have ur water break
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You never know when it breaks there is no special feeling it will just happen and when it does it's a huge gush and it could be more than one huge gush and then you just keep leeking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• no, i had no idea right before mine broke...heck i wasnt even convinced it broke - i didnt have a huge gush....i just stood up and my panties felt wet. i am not sure what makes it break any fast or anything..,but sex does help you go into labpr
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 8:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• usually contractions start to come harder when the water breaks, you lose that cushion. I was trying to pee, and I pushed so hard I broke my water. No idea it was going to break.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2008