what do you get him for your anniversary?

I need to know ladies...what do i get my husband for our 8th anniversary? Should i get him cologne or a gift card? He doesn't like to go clothes shopping, and is he needs clothes he'll get them on his own time. We cant afford much but i wanna get him something. Help!

ginnylyn

Asked by ginnylyn at 6:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• We had our wedding rings recoated and resized for our 8th.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We just usually go out to dinner at a nicer place than where we take our family.
    I do not suggest getting a gift card for your anniversary it is too impersonal. At least go shopping together to get each other presents.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• go to dinner then buy him a nice cologne or just do a nice dinner at home with the gift of the cologne
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Nothing. We don't do gifts really for each other at all. I mean...a gift for what? Staying married? IDK...it seems like a weird tradition. If i was going to celebrate my marriage it wouldn't be through a gift card.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• try a nice different dinner at home one that he likes with a little twist to it then if you have kids make sure they spend the night out no phones or tv so then after dinner you could have some wine, dessert and a nice gift box with a gift card in it. you can place soft music its in the presentation whatever your imagination but make sure just you and him because you know as a mom there is no you time so give him you
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Alll the above and a BJ a BJ never gets turned down GL
    Anonymous