HERE IS A FUNNY ONE ?

How do u make ur husband help clean the house and help around the house lol cause let me tell u he is one lazy husband any advice on asking him with out getting upset with him

motherat27

Asked by motherat27 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I actually had to tell my dh he was not a guest at a hotel, I was not a maid and if he wanted to be a dad/husband he needed to be part of the household - including the yucky stuff.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 7:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I usually explode and ask if he sees himself sitting on his ass as I run around like an idiot. LOL
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I think you just need to tell him. I agree I have told my DH that I am not a maid and I have also said "I'm not you mom either." I would go with the honesty adn just tell him you need him to help.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have pointed out in the past that if he wants his house clean and his kids happy, which will make his wife happy, he needs to pitch in.
    Rarely do I have to make a honey do list.
    I just informed him that the putting away of laundry and getting the kids to do their own laundry will now be under his jurisdiction when he is home.
    6girlsrock

Answer by 6girlsrock at 7:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• After 7 yrs I'm still trying to figure it out even during his winter lay-off's he gets sooo pissy if I ask him to do even the smallest task and I just thank God that our son is out of diapers because he wouldn't even change those during a lay off or working
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2010