How did yo become Successful as a single mother?

How did you become successful? I'm in school now actaully just started and I'm 26. I'm trying to build a career but it's so hard how did you do it?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• One job at a time.
    I had been a stay at home mom. When I divorced, I had a hard time finding a job for my degree. I took an entry level job that paid $11.15 and hour. I gave the job everything I could. Then, after a year and a half, I began looking for another job, one that was a step up. I got that job and learned more skills and made more money I gave that job everything I could and earned a good reputation within that company. I also began taking some night courses one night a week. As that company had little room for advancment, I began the job search again. It is only 7 years since I got that first job and I am making a lot more than I thought I would be making when I started my journey.
    No job is too small, just do the best you can and keep moving forward.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010