my husband wants to see me with another man? What should I do?

He says it is his fantasy and would really like me to try.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• if you arent comfortable with it then tell him no
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Mine had the same fantasy. I would step carefully it could be a trick.
    chellebelle7486

Answer by chellebelle7486 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• If you are uncomfortable then don't do it. Sex should be something you both enjoy.

Personally.. I take the marriage commitment seriously so it would be a big NO-NO
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I think that is a recipe for disaster. I would suggest counselling to figure out why he has such a fantasy...
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 7:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i agree, its probably a trick. just wants to see if you would do it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• could be a trick, if you do later he may want a threesome with another woman.
    Donna2468403

Answer by Donna2468403 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Ha ha! Tell him he goes first, with the man I mean. See if he still wants it. My hubby has a fantasy of me with another woman, but he wouldn't actually WANT me to be with one. He won't share me, even with another woman. A fantasy is just that, and should be kept there. If you don't want to do it, don't. Do not do something just because he wants it. You will hate yourself for it, unless of course, you end up liking it. But, I wouldn't take that chance.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It might just back fire on him, if you do not want to do it say so, if you do, then go for it.

Answer by older at 7:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have a friend whose husband had this same fantasy... I will say it backfired BAD and they are now seriously on the verge of divorce. I would say tell him you would love to uphold all his fantasies, but this one just isn't in the cards, you only love him and could not even fake enjoying another man... etc. Ego boost and you get out of it :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 7:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• very tricky....is he wanting you with another man so he has the right to be with another woman? or is it really a fantasy that he's wondered about? your married to him and if he does wanna be with another woman, then there is a bigger problem at heart. good luck! i wouldnt do it
    ginnylyn

Answer by ginnylyn at 7:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010