When will my crazy attitude go away?

Okay, so I've always been stubborn and can get cranky but lately I can't stand my boyfriend. I feel bad I love him, and I love our little one on the way more than anything.. dont get me wrong. But, I honestly can't stand him. Everything he says and does annoys me, and I'm mean to him every single day and I can't help it. Well I'm sure I can help it...but sometimes I just want him to be quite and just agree with me for a second so I can relax haha. HElP! I'm 14 weeks and my hormones are crazy!!

stey_true

Asked by stey_true at 7:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• You might end up killing him if this is this bad at 14 weeks, you got a while to go!

Answer by older at 7:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It should pass soon, if not, ask your doctor, maybe they can suggest something. Good luck.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 7:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• isnt pregnancy beautiful? :)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Awww...I'm sorry. I know how you feel. Hang in there, hopefully it gets better soon.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Thank you "MeandMyBabes". I hope for him it gets better soon. It's so stressful I think I just need to relax and take a bath. ;)
    stey_true

Comment by stey_true (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Hated that time! What worked wonder for me (during and espicially after the birth of the baby) is taking vitamin B-6. Maybe you could give it a shot! Worked wonders for me and hubby lived! LOL (a lot of my friends used it too! ) My OB recommended it aften I expressed concerns
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• An old wives tale I heard (and held true with me) is the person who aggravates you the most during pregnancy is who your child will be like. While pregnant with my first I couldn't even stand to hear my dh breathe! lol I tried to be nice, but I really just had to keep my distance at times. Just explain to your dh it's not personal and that you love him!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010