If you were a SAHM or should I say SAHW?

My kids are in school now and now I have lots of time on my hands thinking about maybe getting a job later but for now I enjoy my days with my dh while he works the nights and during the day we'll sleep in (after I get the kids off to school) I come back and cuddle with him and sleep until 11 then we get up and go for our daily walk 2 to 3 miles aday (the walking depends on his schedule) we come back shower and lay down again but we do try to do something sometimes out of the house too. The days he is off completely depending on the weather we'll do something around the house take care of errands but when he is not here what to do? (besides cleaning) or in what order? Thanks Ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• If you dont need the money.. why not volunteer somewhere.. it helps out those in need. teaches your kids to give their time.. and im sure you will feel good about it! :)
    Take a class at a local college. think of something you have always wanted to learn & go for it.. You will be teaching your kids you never to old for education & no matter how smart you get-- there is always something new & exciting to learn! never stop learning!
    Get a hobby.. scrapbooking. jewelry.. sewing..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• exercise
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• read a good book or work on crafts if your into that
    stacy197866

Answer by stacy197866 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010