What is your favorite food magazine with recipes?

I LOVE Taste of Home, but wasn't sure if I there were other magazines that I may have missed that might have some yummy recipes.

FLAngel981

Asked by FLAngel981 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My favorite food magazine is Kraft Food and Family. They have great recipes for the holidays & every day.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Any of the Taste of Home magazines. I like that they make real food for real people, and there are literally pictures of every single recipe.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It used to be Gourmet (ohm, how I miss it!) but now it's either Eating Well or Bon Appetit.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I love Cook's Country because they explain to you WHY the recipe works and WHY certain things don't work.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Taste of Home
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I find a lot of my favorites in Family Circle,Real Simple,or Woman's Day
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I was at a friend's house that had a couple of old issues of Cooking Light laying around, I was looking through and found about 5 recipes per magazine I wanted to try...peaked my interest in the magazine for sure.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Southern Living. Many of their recipes are from readers, also. But they do major testing of the recipes. I have never tried one that didn't turn out. That's what makes them different from Taste of Home, which doesn't test many of the recipes. I stopped using them because so many didn't turn out. Kraft Food and Family is also good, and it's free!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Taste of Home has the best colored pictures of what you dish should look like.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Family circle but that is the only one I can think of at the moment
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010