So upset can I get advice please adult content

I'm married to a man in the military and as of now we're not living together but we're looking to move in with each other. He gets an application and I asked him did he fill them out and he tells me he wants me to look over them with him so we can fill it out together. I have tono problem with that. So this new game come out called call of duty. He's plays it everyday and when I talk to him over the phone, he falls asleep. Today he comes to NY to see our daughter and myself. I told him don't forget those papers and guess what he leaves them in his friends car! I ask what are they doing there in the first place. He tells me it's been there since he got them! I'm upset because we always talk about being with each other and when he has the opportunity it's in a car? Then he tells me why am I mad I'll fill them out on Monday. Than uses my menstrual cramps for having attitude?? Really?? Then tell me when I'm done being mad call him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• you are seeing him for a short time. They are not there (the papers). So tell him goot fill them out on Monday and enjoy the weekend with your husband and your daughter.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Guys tend to let things go too lightly just try to let it go this is how he is it sounds like you are the responsible one here in this relationship. GL Don't call him let him call you and when he does call let him know you are still upset about earlier but hey you can't stay mad for ever you don't want him to think that once you get mad you stay mad just try to come with a solution through all this.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010