will it be a never ending battle w/df on his dd.

So i have posted many times about my sd not cleaning up& waking up late for school& going to bed @3am on school nights, & how df says he will punish her but wont, well today her 1st period teacher called me& told me that she had been fallen asleep in his class ever since school started, she is always 20-30mins late almost everyday, that he had a talk w/sd & she told him that the reason she is always late is because i take her late, i was so mad, i told him that this was not true, i told him how i am having problems w/her not waking up& if anything yes she does make it late but its not because im making her late, well i tell df& he is upset , we go pick her up after school& he gets after her for falling asleep in class& being late, never did he mention about her lying& putting the blame on me, so me of course i told her i got after her& told her if she was going to be telling the teachers that i take her late , next time she

gabby06

Asked by gabby06 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• so your not married yet....it is his kid...and well you have a choice walk away and let him deal with things or stay and continue to live under the stress
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• better tell them thats its because she refuses to wake up& because she doesnt listen to me& because she wont go to bed till 3am, not because im being lazy, i told her that better be the last time she even tries to put the blame on me, she just stayed quiet. i was so upset ah df for not even bringing that up, its like wtf? should i tell him that he was wrong in not bringing that up, do you think i am getting upset for no reason?
    gabby06

Comment by gabby06 (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2010