lingerie(overweight moms)

I am about 50 pounds overweight. I would like to spice it up a bit. My question is to the overweight moms. Do you feel uncomfortable in lingerie? I feel like I am punishing him. He says he enjoys it. Anyone else feel like this? Do you ever wear it?

arenad

Asked by arenad at 8:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I think if you don't like it try to think about how he sees you in it he says it looks good try to have fun in it . If you are not comfortable then try something less that makes you feel good. Being over weight is hard but try to keep in mind he loves you for the whole person you are you don't need to wear something you are uncomfortable in to be sexy..Find something else to be sexy in.. I wear silk for sexy and cotton for normal night time.. There is not much sexy to it but I am building.. Just find something to build on .. Good luck..
    mamagator

Answer by mamagator at 8:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• sexiness comes from within, not from your shape... i'm a plus-sized mama and wear lingerie from time to time... you go girl...
    babymar

Answer by babymar at 9:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• How it makes you feel shows through....if lingerie makes you feel sexy, you will look sexy.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Shouldhaveleft, I think your post was way out of line and uncalled for. How happy are you if you just answered my post about graititude saying that you wish you were dead. I feel that a person still can be sexy even if they're plus-sized, and not every person is built to weigh 135 pounds and wear a size 5. It seems to me that you think you are better than people who are overweight because you lost weight, and honestly, you come across as bitter.

Arenad, if you want to wear lingerie to make yourself feel better, then go right ahead, and don't worry about the extra weight because you have the right to wear it just like someone who is skinny. It really pisses me off when society says that just because a person might have a some extra pounds that they are obese and I feel like that is unfair. Keep your head up and do what makes you feel sexy for you and no one else.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yes , Fat is not as attractive as a thin but you can have a sexy at a heavy weight. I have had 3 kids and weight is not melting off me but I have lost 47 pounds and I am building my sezy backup .. You need to have that confident sexyness in you or you will not strive to lose weight. I say be as sexy as you can at what ever weight you are and if you are over weight strive to get sexier for yourself NOT for him.
    mamagator

Answer by mamagator at 8:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• First thing Dear is stop calling it over weight. To some that is the way they see it but to others it is called plus sized or full figured. I use to be s size.24-26 and yes I wore lingerie. I am now a 12-14 and yes I still wear sexy nighties. It is the what you wear and the way you carry it. Don't just get something and wear it because you thought it looked cute. You have to bring out the things you like about yourself and what he likes. If you don't like your stomach then don't wear something sheer, If you don't like your thighs then wear something long with split sand bring it out with maybe some crotchless fishnets, If he loves your breast then wear something to show those puppies off.
    Being a full figured woman does not mean you are not sexy...You just have to do it up with a little class. Oh one more thing please don't stick to black all the time find other colors that bring out your skin tone.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm a 14 and feel comfortable in certain things. I agree with the others who have said it's about how you feel in it, find something you can carry yourself proudly in. :)

And ShouldHaveLeft, I hope you are not still running around with that trashy man. No woman should hang with such a disrespectful loser and consider him a friend. Yuck. And him thinking THEY were the easy ones? He probably couldn't get a woman with any self confidence that didn't just put out, large or small. I don't know one that would fall for such an ass.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I really don't wear lingerie. I slip on a tank with my undies and he seems to find me attractive. I have been many sizes and my dh's desire for me has never changed. We may have had other issues, but that isn't one of them. Your dh loves YOU for you. Wear what makes you feel good! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• the weight u were when he met u well;thats what he probably likes .
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Im sure he finds you sexy just like that. You should hit up Lane Bryant. They have lingerie for fluffy women that controls certain problem areas thus making you feel your sexy best.
    KaisMother

Answer by KaisMother at 12:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2010