my lower stomach is hurting???

im 23 weeks and all day today when i bend down it feels like i pulled something..my baby shower is tomorrow so im gonna be taking it easy but should i be worried?i also have a Doctor's app mon so im gonna ask him..ive already been through two m/c so im just worried about anything that dont feel normal..thanks for the help

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I noticed that at different points of my pregnancy, I would feel different areas hurting. Also like you, it felt like I'd pulled something. I always called my doc and they reassured me that it was probably round ligament pain. Completely normal during pregnancy.
    If you are concerned, call the doc. That's what they are there for. And congrats on making it to 23 weeks!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010