Did you see this article back in September?

If this has already been discussed, sorry!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/09/congress-taxes-irs.html (in 1st link)

...In the House of Representatives, 421 people owe a total $6,524,892. In the Senate, 217 owe $2,774,836. In the IRS' parent department, Treasury, 1,204 owe $7,670,814. At the Labor Department, where Secretary Hilda Solis' husband had some back-tax problems before her confirmation, 463 owe $7,481,463. Eighty-one workers for the Federal Reserve System's board of governors owe $1,076,733...

agentwanda

Asked by agentwanda at 8:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Hell we could balance the budget with them and the Obama appointees.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Isaw it (or a similar one) a while ago. Don't remember if it was discussed or not on here.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Guarantee they all make above 250K
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It always leaves me scratching my head, just like at work when certain classes, actions and procedures are deemed Mandatory and still people do not follow through-is paying taxes now optional? heck, we just received a statement because we've lived between 2 states and we owe additional back taxes for 2008- Ok, called the CPA, filled out some forms and sent a check-all within days for a couple of hundred bucks-yet millions are ignored. People that think they're special, above it all and the rules do not apply to them P*ss me off-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• End their freaking Bush tax cuts-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• *snickers* some people don't know how to live within their means.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yeah, I saw it... shaking my head...
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• SMH Sounds like the normal politics... *vomit*
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I couldn't care less about how much they make. I just think they should pay their taxes like everyone else.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• DUH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>That's why the system needs to change- But thanks for the tip LOL

***
    Well then I'm sure you already knew that MANY of the women on here do not understand that if you make over $250,000 that you do NOT take it all home!! Many of the women in here see all of those zeroes and to them it's like hitting the jackpot!!

My comment was directed at THEM, not you the "financial wizard" with infinite wisdom! Funny, though how in terms of income and wealth, my husband and I are probably equal to you and your husbands wealth, yet I/we actually mind paying taxes through the nose-- willing to pay my fair share but not everyone elses share! Why is that?! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010