I would like to know if it ok to try to have a baby when i had a Miscarriage

kornfan87

Asked by kornfan87 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when was the miscarriage? you need to give your body a few months to heal..
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yes, but most Dr.s like you to wait about three months before tyring again I believe! Sorry about your loss!
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 8:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It's absolutely ok if it was an uncomplicated miscarriage. I got pregnant 3 weeks after miscarrying twins, and carried that pregnancy to term.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 12:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• As long as your doc says it's ok and you feel emotionally ready to try again then it should be fine. The risk of miscarriage doesn't increase after one or even two miscarriages. I conceived a couple of weeks after my loss and am currently having a healthy pregnancy with only about 7 wks to go so good luck :) Just make sure you're ready for the emotions falling pregnant soon after can bring up like feeling maybe more anxious than you would have done.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010