IDK what it is...

But I have been having this pain way up high...like right below my rib cage for about the last hour. Im starting to think they are contractions...but IDK. It will be a dull pain...and then get really painfully...then go back to the dull pain. Im 32 wks along...What do you think!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 7:42 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dont know...me..id call the doc...then again i do bout everything.....could b gas...the baby kicking?! let me know what they say!
    mommyof3101

Answer by mommyof3101 at 7:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• On yeah she seems to be moving like crazy...then she wil stop and the pain will be there.
    Amanduh87

Answer by Amanduh87 at 7:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• same here! doctor said its the way baby is possitioned...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Get on your hands and knees, your back in neutral position, Then, do pelvic tilts. Not cat backs. not drooping your belly. Also visit Gail tulley's website on optimal fetal positioning: www.spinningbabies.com to learn about sifting. I am betting you will get some good relief, and reposition baby some for an easier time now, and in labor and birth.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 8:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2008