What the hell is wrong with men? adult content

When I was fat, my husband wouldn't f*ck me because I was fat. Now I'm skinny and he goes off and has an affair with not only a fat chick but a nasty town bicycle ugly fat chick. Tell me the truth, in reality, it's me he doesn't want?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• sounds like my ex,,,in the way ...he needs to have someone like him, give him new attention, and most important
    he can be a shiney new penny with a new woman
    some men need this
    you would think that the love of a woman that loves you even though she knows you are tarnished would be the best gift, but something is lacking in some people, that is why a lot of people cheat, they NEED bto be a shiney new peeny, and the only way to do this is to seek out someone new, they can preten to be anyone, and once that person sees them for who they are, they can even love them in spite of the tarnish, the cheater will move on

so, no, it is not you, it is him

ps
    love the bicycle comparrison, sounds like you have a good sense of humor, it will get you through this
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• its not you, its him. he has serious issues and you and your skinny butt can get a new man :)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yeah I second that pookipoo she can find someone who will love her and deserve her. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Maybe deep down he liked you better overweight. Not as worried about you finding someone else. Sounds like he is the one with the problems.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• LMAO! Nasty town bicycle chic!! I think you called her that the other night, too! It's not you, I couldn't be. Otherwise, he'd not go to the ugly town bicycle chic! Just don't bang him anymore, he's probably got some dirt from her tires! I agree, your skinny butt can, and will find someone much better, and more deserving, of you!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• he can not accept his flaws so he needs someone new who does not know his flaws yet, a man will keep cheating who needs this
    he can not believe so,eone can love him with flaws so he seeks new woman, and then another then another

sad really
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• LMF skinny AO!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• You know what fiatpax...that's the only thing he can say to me as his justification...he says "it wasn't you, we were happy I don't know why I did it, it was just someone new, eventually that would have gotten old, especially with her it would have gotten old real quick". I'm just tired and flabbergasted by the entire thing.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• shame on him and no, it is not you.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• wow he needs help guy should never do that.
    kornfan87

Answer by kornfan87 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010