its been 5months from when i had a Miscarriage.

i know i would like to try again.

kornfan87

Asked by kornfan87 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah at 5 months after your body should be ready again :) good luck!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It should be OK. What did the doctor say? They told me how long to wait, but I forget. I have since had 2 fine babies — good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It should be fine to try now! good luck!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• the said to wait 3month then i could try and we have been but it not work.i think i will never have one.it really hurts.
    kornfan87

Comment by kornfan87 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• is there any help full ways ou there to making a baby
    kornfan87

Comment by kornfan87 (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have had 2 ANGELS go to Heaven and am Blessed with 3 amazing young kids. It is helpful to think positive and be in the mood when trying. Relaxation is helpful counting days of cycle was someting I did not have to do we just keep trying and it happened quickly after my first ANGEL left me. The second time it took almost a year to get pg agian. I wish you the best of luck there are some books about what is best to eat far as fruit and stuff to help concive not sure what I would trust though. I do know relaxing is helpful ..
    mamagator

Answer by mamagator at 8:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I know how you feel, we had a loss in March this year. It was awful but we did try again and I'm now 33wks with a healthy baby boy. We just had sex like everyday to be honest, I took vitamins, he quit smoking, we ate healthier. Not saying these are the reasons we fell pregnant but I like to think we helped out in some way. Good luck and try to be positive :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2010