Gratitude

What are you most grateful for at this particular moment? I have been through many hardships and I'm learning to live in the moment and leave the past behing me. That said, I'm thankful that I have my daughter and she's healthy and happy. I'm thankful that I'm learning to accept myself for who I am, and I'm thankful that I am alive.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I am thankful to still have our home for my family. I am thankful for my two beautiful boys, they are the light of my life. And I am thankful for my parents and their health! And for my dh, though the road has not always been smooth, we are still together and I love him.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• The only things I'm thankful for is that I had to amazing children and that I still have my mother. Me on the other hand, I wish I were dead!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ShouldHaveLeft, you won't always feel that way. And I can say that since what you are thankful for are you kids and your mother, you are on your way to NOT feeling that way. I've read your other posts, so, let yourself hate him. As much as you want, just not in front of the kids.

I am thankful that the docs got all of my sisters breast cancer. I am thankful for my husband, that he is here for me even though I feel I am broken. I am thankful for our kids, even though they fight, they are quick to defend each other.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I am thankful for
    -my little boy for he has given me a hope for the future.
    - Having my parents when I need them
    - A wonderful brother who need not get any better
    -My apartment - it is so peaceful
    - Having a caring family
    - America for giving us a life as good as heaven and securing our future generations
    -GOD for saving me and my family from "the accident" and giving us a new life.
    sony9

Answer by sony9 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm thankful that God forgives and you get a fresh start each and every day.
    KOR537

Answer by KOR537 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2010