Who is in the wrong here? (maybe both)

My dh and I were driving home from our 3 mile a day walk :) I was driving down the road and next to us was a truck with very loud rapp music we were side by side the truck was right behind another vehicle, my lane I had atleast 3 car lengths space my dh yells at me and says GO YOU PLEASE DRIVE FASTER AND GET AWAY FROM THIS IDIOT!!! I was like damn (it was like I was in a daze) the music did not bother me at all even though it is not my choice of music but I guess my dh felt stupid bc we were side by side while I was driving and he was sitting in the passengers seat with the window down ( it was a beautiful day to go for a cruise) I yelled back and said IF HE WAS BOTHERING YOU THAT MUCH WHY DIDN'T U JUST ROLL UP THE WINDOW??? he was like bc u could of got away from him. I just stayed quiet and came home took a shower and tried to let it go later he appologized. I too said sorry for being in my little world at the time...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• kind of cute when reading it and not in the moment
    so nice to read a fight that is not about anything and both are sorry and say so later
    sounds like a great relationship

does he have a twin brother?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Silly argument. You guys are lucky that's the worst of your issues! He was wrong for yelling, glad he apologized.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Agreed, just a silly argument. No need to figure out who was right or wrong.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Don't worry about who was in the wrong it is a moment that passed let it go. Be happy and next time just drive how you feel if he don't like it ask if he would like to do the driving..
    mamagator

Answer by mamagator at 9:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010