why is it when a guy does somthing wrong it ok

i feel really hurt and he keeps saying sorry but the more he say it. it hurts more.

kornfan87

Asked by kornfan87 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Because since you know him, maybe deep down inside you know he's not being sincere.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well typically the proper response to hurting somebody is to say you're sorry. But obviously that doesn't simply erase the emotional pain they have caused you. His apology is a start, changing the behavior will be even better.
    What did he do?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• who says its ok. what did he do?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• men expect to be forgiven no matter what they do. it is our roll a women to be the one who makes everything ok. well, thats not the way it should be. men are less forgiving then women, thats why when a man has an affair, he is more than likly to be taken back than if a woman had an affair. don't settle for stupid behavior.
    bthomas471

Answer by bthomas471 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• he just left with out giving me a kiss or saying he loves me. know he is hanging out with his friends to see a show with girls dancing he said he is not going to look he is just there just to have fun with his friends.it just seem like he doesnt care but he keeps saying he is sorry but now i am hurt and he gets to have fun.
    kornfan87

Comment by kornfan87 (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i dont know what to do we are gertting married june 3.i dont want to get hurt.
    kornfan87

Comment by kornfan87 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• he said he woud never hurt me.he said he loves me he would never do anything to hurt me or a relationship
    kornfan87

Comment by kornfan87 (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• it's never okay.... and depending on what it is... sorry could never make up for what they did.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would rethink the whole marriage idea. If you are already having these types of issues. I'm sure it won't get better by getting married.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• words are meaningless without action. the road to hell is paved with good intentions. men need to learn to show they're sorry.

words are meaningless.
    kmm1

Answer by kmm1 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2010