Has your husband forgot how to come on to you?

Some times I feel like my mate has forgotten the playful side.It s more than lets do it ya no lol.

fearful5

Asked by fearful5 at 7:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Same here. My husband has totally lost his game. He used to be so assertive when it came that stuff, but he's so wimpy now. I've told him countless times that when he says, "Can we?" that irritates me more than anything. I'd rather he just take me, you know? Be the man in the relationship. When he says "Can we?" it just reminds me of a child...and that's the last thing I want to be thinking about when I want to have sex.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• My hubby is the same way. And if I try and be playful and make him work for it a little he just gives up like :whatever. I don't care. I've got a hand."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• My husband is still playful and flirty like he was when we were first courting and we've been married for 20 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Well im 29 weeks pregnant and out sex life has kinda gone down hill and it used to be fantastic!! But I dont like to be the one that starts it he has always done that..... Well now all the sudden he wants me to start it all the time or he just gets pissy and goes to sleep!! Well being pregnant I really feel like a ugly fat cow right now and really dont want to be put in the situation where i feel like i have to ask for it to get any, I would like to feel like he's attracted to me and wants me!! Maybe im just being hormonal!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I hate that men dont understand the sex effect of pregnancy, the belly just gets in the way and backwards is just not comfy. ugh. the only flirting my hubby does is sexually. just once, or a few more times, i'd like some honest, i like you flirting, not lets have sex flirting.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I wonder if mine ever knew...
    ksbondgirl

Answer by ksbondgirl at 9:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Sex when you're prego is hard. You generally don't feel good about yourself, your belly is in the way, its uncomfortable and you feel like you have the pee the whole time. It sucks lol But anyway, not prego, men are just idiots when it comes to this I think. They don't understand that women need more than just the actual sex for it to be really enjoyable for us. Sex is soooo much better for me when there is more foreplay and build up to the actual act rather than just jumping into it.
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Mine has just about completly lost his touch.  When he wants us to go to bed together I know he's looking for somethin'.  He would be more than happy to just get some and roll over and go to sleep!  Lately he hasen't been seeing nothin'!

loveshoes01

Answer by loveshoes01 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• yes! i tell him he needs his game back and he is like what? arent you already in? i am pregs and we havent done it in forever because i dont want to.... yeah i would love for him to remember his moves, then we might get somewhere, good to see i am not alone!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• no problem here!
    dovetailthreads

Answer by dovetailthreads at 10:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2008