What is the best hand held game system for a 3 year old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Leapfrog, my son has had his for a yr now and still loves it. The games are also widely available.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I guess Leap frog that is right however just my opinion but i am trying with all my might to redirect my 4 yr old from becoming addicted to those kinds of games. If you do at that young age try to limit time frame, I believe with all my heart kids need to get back outside and start learning from environment. I know its hard, I really know my 4 yr old is non verbal and autistic so trying to find activiies that don't include games is very hard. Good luck!
    Samoei36

Answer by Samoei36 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm going to buy my almost 4 year old the V-tech Mobigo. Read online reviews for any of them before you buy them. you can read reviews at target.com, toysrus.com, etc.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010