Does Sarah Palin realize she is splitting the republican party?

Does Sarah Palin realize if she runs as an independent in the next presidential campaign she will divide the republicans and the democrats will win? I wonder if she knows this. Is she a democratic plant? Hey what's the world without conspiracy? Don't get me wrong I would most likely love having her for a mom,But president?

KISS1224

Asked by KISS1224 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yikes...she is running as an Independent? WOw.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• no they think it would probably go the other way like race in florida with the three. the republican condidate won but because the indepedant took votes from the democrats. actually i think it would be a good thing even though if you look back i believe in '92 clinton won because of ross perot took votes away from bush senior. so i have no idea where it would go. it would be interesting to see where it leads.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well .... there is only one way to get rid the neo-cons .... yes it will split the party, but it will be separating the "men from the boys," or rather "the patriots from traitors."
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Did she say she was running as an Independent? I guess I missed something.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• OP, I looked but didn't find anything that says she is going to become an independent, do you have a link to an article? thanks… :)
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I doubt she would care as she would be getting what she wants: attention, money and possibly power.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• source?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I doubt she would care

Sarah is out to make an easy buck-reality TV......
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ya know, i actually pondered that back when McCain named her VP...that maybe she was infiltrating the GOP in order to make sure the Dems won. i dunno if she'd actually run as an Independent tho...maybe if the Tea Party ran its own candidate...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Who cares. Reality whore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2010