Do you ever think

everyone around you or maybe just you would be better off dead?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Health

• Time to get some sort of help. It's not going to go away on its own. It took me over 5 years to come to that conclusion and I had thought similar to yours every day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• no......depressed? homocidal?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Really???????
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Depressed? ABSOLUTELY Homocidal? I WISH Really? YES REALLY!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My mother thought this alot when I was growing up it is not a healthy thought. She would say things that really hurt. The thought tended to cross my mind because she would put it there NOT HEALTHY>>IF you ever heard the words I should just drive us right infornt of that semi I think you need to look in that back seat..
    I am happy to say my mother and i are both alive and I am verry happy she did not make a action to that thought because I have 3 amazing kids and love life to the fullest..
    I hope that if you are haven this thougth you think about talking to someone DOSE NOT have to be anyone special just someone as a friend is just fine..
    mamagator

Answer by mamagator at 8:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I've never put this out to my kids or to anyone for that matter but the last four years have just been so trying to me, I'm starting to compare it to a cancer patient that has no hope and just was to be done with it.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2010