any advise

Im 22 and for as long as i can rmb i always get period pains the day i start my period and they only last that day...! Me and my partner are r ttc. I have a 28 day cycle. My last period was 7th oct, the calander said most fertile days was 18th-20. for the last week ive been getting mild cramps in my tummy. They dont hurt but i can feel them. This happens every day when im sitting or laying. I've been looking at loads of websits about cramping when pregnant and how most ppl feel like they are about to start there period but dont...! Just wondering if any of you ladys have had cramps.. If so what did they feel like...? how offten did you get them...? where abouts in your tummy did u get them/ or did it veary...? Any advise would be good as ive been ttc form months and have never felt this b4 im due on tomorrow but as ive said these cramps have been on and off for days .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I know I got implantation cramps which felt like a small pinching right below my belly button, nothing near period cramps, more of a stinging sharp pain that would come and go. It did not last that long as I recall, maybe a day or two... However, when my period was supposed to come and didn't I was cramping pretty bad, almost like my body wanted to actually have AF but wasn't truly going through it.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 8:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Your hormones could be changing in a way that would cause cramps earlier than the first day of your period, or you may be feeling nesting pains. I had them with my son. They feel a bit like light cramping because the baby implants and then the placenta starts spreading out and attaching to the wall of your uterus.Good luck and baby dust!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2008