Has anyone tried the RightSize smoothies? What did you think?

The info they've posted looks pretty medically sound to me as a nursing student, but I'm hoping for some testimonials before shelling out that much cash for it. If you tried them, did they work as advertised? How did they taste, & how much weight did you lose? Did you excercise with the program? Thanks for your opinions!

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Health

• I saw the ad for these on TV. I don't know how much they are but I wouldn't waste my money IMO when you can make a smoothie yourself. I have the book YOU on a Diet by Dr. Oz. There is a smoothie recipie in there I have made many times. It's really good and healthy. I just had to get a couple extra ingredients from GNC like powdered vitimins, soy protein, and psyllium seed husk. Which from what i read are also suppose to be in those smoothies also. Once you buy what you need it lasts quite a while. You could look up some recipies online and mix it up, find what tastes good for you. Much cheaper than buying a whole system online. All you need is a blender!
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010