How long does it take for your Financial Aid to got though (College)?

I'm waiting to see if I am aproved for financial aid and I haven't heard anything for about 3months? How long does it take?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• wow you should def call your schools financial aid department! maybe you need to fill out more paperwork
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i was notified the day before classes began. but usually you can check the status online. i would def call the school before the break.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• that is way to long... even in the busiest of times, it shouldn't be longer than a 6 weeks or so... call the school of your choice and see if they need more info.
    babymar

Answer by babymar at 9:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yeah check with financial aid. So much is done on line now. You may be missing some forms.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I just checked my status on-line and they are wanting a few different forms from me. So check your on-line account or give them a call. I submitted my Fafsa only a couple weeks ago.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010