Have you tried any diet Pills/aides?

I would like to jump start my weight loss and could use the extra energy. There are so many products I don't know where to begin.

chris219

Asked by chris219 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Seriously, none really work. I have been dieting my entire life. If you can get phentermine from your doc that will help for awhile but you'll gain it all back. You can try some over the counter stuff but it generally just makes me tired & have a head ache. I bought Jillian Michaels Jump Start pack recently. It has fat burners and cleansers and crap. That's what it was: Crap. $30 crap to be exact.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I got phentermine from my dr.. i lost a lot of weight...til i got pregnant lol.. she's now 14 months and im not taking it any more but i still don't weigh as much as i did when i started on the phentermine. i've tried hydroxycut and that didn't work at all!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Phentermine works really well...I have taken it 2 times to jump start and loved the results
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have taken alot over the years. None really work though.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2010