should i just drop being hurt and just move on.

i dont know what to do.my feeling are hurt and i dont think its going to go away.

kornfan87

Asked by kornfan87 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• it will make you feel a lot better if you do move on... you just have to be strong and hold your head up.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• depends how bad your hurt but if you can take a deep breath and stay busy get your mind off of what is bothering you GL U will b fine.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It sounds as though you know you should just move on. To continue being hurt is not productive.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i dont think i can for give him. all the way a part of me wants to but ,but my feeling are hurt and i just cannt get over it so fast like he can.
    kornfan87

Comment by kornfan87 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Allow yourself to feel hurt. And when you are ready to just get over it, in your own time, and you think about giving more and more chances, you can look back at how badly it effected you and not allow it to happen again.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Thanks you guys for the help its really nice to talk with someone about it.
    kornfan87

Comment by kornfan87 (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Forgive and Froget, yeah right!!! It never happens. You can't really forget. So I you think there is a time that you might be able to live with it, then drop the hardass stuff and just BE. Tell him you are still hurt, but you are just going to BE. He will have to figure out what BEing is right along with you.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I don't mean to be nosey but maybe we can provide better assistance with the question if we had more details on what actually hurt you.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• he didnt kiss me or say he loves me before he left he has never done that and now he is hanging out with his friends at a girl show .
    kornfan87

Comment by kornfan87 (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Sounds like you two really need to sit down and have a talk. I am wondering if you are the same person who posted a little while ago. Didn't you say that he already apologized? What happened after that? Did you forgive him? Not forgive him?
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010