After you had your first child how soon after did you want another?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• How soon did I WANT one? Immediately LOL
    But on a serious note, my SO and I had already decided to wait at least 4 years before we try again.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It was a while. My oldest are three years apart. But with #3 we wanted another pretty soon. This baby will only be 18 months younger!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 9:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My son is 1years old and I want to try for another between 18 and 24 mos. I want them to be 2-3years apart.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• when my 1st son was 8 months, i was ready : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• our dd is 9 months old and i would like to start trying after she turns1 but my hubby wont go for it so we r waiting 4 years max!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Pretty much immediately. I loved being pregnant and missed that feeling as soon as it was gone. I got actual baby fever, where I wanted another baby, pretty badly starting about 6 or 7 months.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• well my 1st was at 17 so it was going to be awhile...but after I had that 2nd baby...things were right in my life, married with a nice house...so it was about a month later I just knew i had to have another and I tested positive for baby no. 3, on my 2nd baby's 1st birthday.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I had my son in May. It was a rough labor and delivery and I swore I never wanted to have another child. But now I feel like maybe I do, I want to be able to actually not be so drugged up the next time and remember what happened.
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Like right away. I got pregnant four months after I had my first. I wanted them to be close in age.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We wanted our children to be at the most 2 years apart. They are 23 months apart, I love it. I know it gets really hard when they are little but they grow together. Would I do it again? May be not, we are done having children.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010