not alot of movement................

i am 18 weeks with my 3rd baby and i still dont it move around alot i just feel little flutters i surely thought i would feel it move good by now???? i hope everything is ok

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 9:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• everything is fine!! you'll feel baby move soon :) congrats!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• All babies are different. Some babies are more relaxed and like to relax awhile.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• your placenta might be anterior meaning its in the front and padding the kicks
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Don't worry...I have had 4 babies and the 2nd and 4th pregnancies were nothing special as far as movement. What is funny is with my son I had an ultrasound at 18 weeks, because a heartbeat was detected...the picture on the screen showed a very active baby, he just was not in the right spot to detect a heartbeat...and also while he was busy swimming around i never felt a thing.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Many women don't feel anything until 20 weeks or so. Feeling movement regularly rarely happens that early. With my second, I would go days without feeling anything, and it turned out to be because she was facing with her back to my front, so all of her kicking was on the inside where I couldn't feel it. Nothing to worry about this early. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010