Christmas Presents for my son's teachers....any ideas?

All I can think of is a gift card for each teacher but is there anything that's not too pricey and is something that wont just be a waste?

n_o71605

Asked by n_o71605 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• What about getting together with the other class parents and getting a significant gift card? We often do that and then I also give a small food gift (my daughter requires extra attention).
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 9:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• You could make small gift baskets of homemade goodies and fruit. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• You could bake a little something for them. Maybe a muffin and a couple packages of hot cocoa wrapped in a pretty ribbon.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Maybe a cute coffee cup with a few packets oc cocoa. That's usually what I do. Just something simple. It's the thought that counts, not the price.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have always done gift baskets or gift bags...
    My grandson is good at telling me what his teachers (over the yrs) like or even collect...etc...
    and I will gather those items plus a tree ornament and a few book certificates...
    I have put boxed candy, cookies (both store bought and homemade), gift cards to movies,
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Candle. I love candles!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Last year we did gift cards and then I had the kids make handmade cards. Of course they are 3 and 5. I also like to give expensive chocolates and those fuzzy socks if you live in a cold climate.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Mom's a teacher...she enjoys gift cards, especially if they're to teaching supply stores. And I've heard that basically nice thank-you (if you really like the teacher and they're doing a good job) goes a long way.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Pumpkin bread loaf.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• if you like to bake you could bake them something.
    coolmom138

Answer by coolmom138 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2010