Your first Kiss, what was it like? How old where you?

1Giovanni

Asked by 1Giovanni at 9:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 11 i think
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• 16! and odd! it was winter so it was freezing!! but it was nice!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i was 15 and it was different it was with my boyfriend who is now my husband lol
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• 14 and it was the worst! When we pulled apart he had slobbered all over my face. I still cringe
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 9:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• we were going steady at foot ball game, we had not kissed and a girlfriend was teasing him about it, so he kissed me
    he had been eating an orange gumdrop
    my firrst kiss was like an orange gum drop

we were freshman in high school, so like 14/15
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• 15 he and I decided to skip school that day along with another couple it was nice too.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I was 14 it was his birthday and it was so memorable. I had the biggest crush on him. We were mini golfing and he got a hole un one picked me up and kissed me. He's still one of my besties
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I was seventeen. It was in my bedroom. And It was awkward and weird. I insisted on making the first move, the only problem is I kind of just went for it. Which is okay if you don't just hit lips. Ha! The next kisses were a lot better, but the first not so great.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• 23 just because I move slow (I'm 25 now). It was ok... I guess nice. The whole time I was wondering if I was doing it right. 4months later I was pregnant. I guess I dont move that slow.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I was 6, it was me and two guys... I told them who ever kissed best could be my boyfriend - lol - I haven't spoke to either of them in ages, and honestly can't tell you if they were any good, I mean, I was 6...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010