What's the worst thing you've swallowed?

So what's the worst thing you've swallowed? Gum? A Bug or mosquito, some horrible cooking, Taste Test? Medicine Etc? I've had this awful medicine during Chemo. It was so expensive and was Horrible. But I've also a swallowed a bug. I've had a shot or two in my Day that was Nasty! How about You!?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A fly! Flew at me while I was biking

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I swallowed a spider in my sleep and woke up choking on it... it was hell
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I intentionally ate a grasshopper today. Well, down here they're called chapulines, and they're like a snack food for the Oaxacan people. Kind of garlic-y and it has a bit of a seafood aftertaste. I have a serious fear of grasshoppers, but I finally got up the balls to munch on one and they're not totally disgusting, they're just something a pregnant lady shouldn't be eating =P My 17 month old loves them! She was getting mad because I wasn't giving them to her fast enough!!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• When i was about 17 I went drinking with my cousins. i had to go home that night, so one of them offered to give me something to kill the alcohol smell. Little did I know that it was perfume. Can't remember the name, but I would remember the smell.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Prune Juice
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Colyte or "go lightly". The stuff in the gallon jug that a person has to drink before a colonoscopy. It's so salty and heavy and just gross. I had to drink the whole gallon. I still have bad thoughts about it. I was GRATEFUL to only have to drink two Fleets Phosphosodas for the last one I had to get. Close second would be Samichlaus beer. It ended my quest to get the 100 different beers when I was stationed overseas.

I'm going to go gag now.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I swallowed a bee once!!! YUCK!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 1:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2010