does your husband help out around the house?

wash clothes
do dishes
cook
Mine does He is the best!!!

coolmom138

Asked by coolmom138 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• hardly ever but occasionally he does.
    He cooks almost every night though :)
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Mine loads the dishwasher, vacuums, cleans out the litter boxes, takes the trash out.

Answer by Bmat at 9:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• he does when I ask,like when I'm sick

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yes mine does! We share and work together when we clean we'll swap chores and stuff. I'm VERY lucky, love my husband! :D
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Takes out trash, cleans the yard and will help w dishes sometimes.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• my ex husband didn't do a thing around the house and he was a slob. he'd leave dirty clothes all over the living room. beer cans / bottles and cigarette packages all over the house and the yard. my SO is wonderful. we don't live together yet. but he stays here once a week or so. when he's here, he helps us cook (it's fun when we all cook together), he wash dishes, folds mine and my daughters laundry and he'll even iron for me cause he knows how much i hate it. the three of us work so well together. he feels if we all work together then we all have more time to relax or play a game or watch a show. he's the sweetest man.
    psgilbert

Answer by psgilbert at 9:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• He does things that I ask him to, when I ask him to. I usually do a majority of the cleaning and cooking but sometimes I'm just exhausted and need an extra hand, and if he's not working he's more than willing to help.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I do most of the work: cooking, cleaning. He loves to do the laundry...he's very picky about how it's done so I'm like "Whatever, go for it" lol
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• He doesn't do anything and I don't expect him to do anything. He works extremely hard at his job and has always provided for us as a family. This has worked for us for over 24 years, all families are different and whatever works for yours is what is right.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yes he helps out. We both live here so we both are responsible for doing the household chores.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010