Do you do this? (Make a fart sound with your mouth and use it to your advantage...lol)

Everytime my dh bends over to pick something up I make that sound and we can't help but laugh or he'll do it to me...lol Just having alittle fun. the kids join in as well :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• laughing

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My friend had this remote controlled fart machine...it looked like a pager. She would wear when she worked weekends at a pizza shop...it was on the block with all the bars and clubs...so most people there were drunk. While she was serving the pizzas, the guys behind the counter would push it and everyone thought she was farting constantly. So funny....I could never do that...I would be so embarrassed. She is such a funny girl!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• LOL.. NO, but sounds like something DH would do!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2010