Dose your hubby get everything he wants..??

If my hubby wants something he gets it ,, It may take a while few months but he gets it. He is the only one bringing in money. I am a sahm. I express I would like something such as a running stroller have wanted one since our first child was borne when they first started to get out about 5 years ago well we just had our last baby . Baby #3 I have a running stroller. Got what I wanted FROM HIS MOM for my B-day gift. LOVE IT!! DId not ask for it in the actually fact saying I want it I would look at them in the store and say it would be nice to have one. Comment to expencive.. Is this what most sahm face? I love hi and he is great as a husband an father but gifts just not clued in..

mamagator

Asked by mamagator at 10:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• We both get what we want

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i understand how you feel. if my hubby wants it .. its bought. he does try to make sure i get what i want also.. i did have to talk to him about it though,... tell him that just because he brings it in.. its ours... we are a team and i felt left out of the "money" situation and being he didnt ask to buy his stuff or have to tell me so now i mention it and he either gets it then or when he can afford it.. he has balanced it out pretty well. maybe just clue him in to how you feel and it will get better! good luck
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• yes my dh has to have everything he is the only one working and I think he deserves it but sometimes he can go over board well at first he was really bad some bills did not get paid til finally he woke up from his dream he pays all bills first then he'll get his toys the latest we received a very good check he's always wanted a Corvette and what does he do he shops around and looks at a lot of them before he came to a decision so now we have a toy for both of us we just got it about a week ago and I just had a b/day so I tell him thank you for my b/day gift.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We get what we can. We arent able to just buy whatever so neither one of us get everything we want, but even though he makes the money he puts my needs first, hopefully when I finish all of my schooling, I can return the favor.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Can't say that either of us does.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No,neither of us do.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yes he does. He mainly wants/needs things he uses at work.
    I don't want or need a lot and if I do want something I wait until I find it at a thrift sale or on clearance. I love the thrill of the hunt to find it for as cheap as I can get it.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No I think that is unfair maybe you should be a little more aggressive with you approach-some guys just don't take hints to well. I am a SAHM and my husband spoils me every chance he gets, in fact I really have to be careful not to say I like something or chances are he will get it for me-even if I didn't really want it. And we are out and he finds something he wants he'll spend the rest of the day trying to find something to get me even when there isn't anything I want or need-haha poor guy!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Both my hubs and I work and no we don't get everything we want. We have kids to take care of and bills to pay so all that comes first and if there is anything left over then sometimes we can get something we want.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We both get what we want. We usually wait till a holiday rolls around and buy the things we want for each other.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2010