Who else can't wait for tomorrow to be over??

Are you going to have an election night party? Do you think your candidate will win? What are you thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I am so sick of the mud slinging, funny it never bothered me before, but this year I'm sick of hearing it. I just wish for once the candidates will stick to discussing what they are going to do instead of saying he did this, she did that, enough already. I'm torn on this election I don't think either candidate will help our country their both just politicians flapping their gums telling us what they believe we want to hear. If I voted on who ran the better campaign I would vote for Obama, McCain did too much finger pointing. He reminded me of my children. I'm just praying that God will have His way in this election, that's all I can do.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 9:28 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yes, I'm very ready for this election to be over.

No, I'm not throwing an election night party, but my boyfriend and I are going to watch the Comedy Central Election Night Special =3

I have high hopes for my candidate, but we won't really know until November 5th, right?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Well, i am keeping myself somewhat distracted getting ready for the arrival of my second baby boy. I have a scheduled c-section for Nov 6, so I will barely be able to figure out what is going on before I am in the OR. :) I am very anxious for the end of this week for so many reasons. :)
    cait030507

Answer by cait030507 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Joycetn I couldn't agree more. There has been alot of mud slinging on both sides. I think more so on the McCain side and alot of what sealed the deal for me to vote for Obama was how McCain handled himself and his campaign. It scares me to think that he can't hold his bearing when something is said that he doens't like. How is he going to have conversations with other leaders when he can't control himself. That last debate especially. he reminded me of my 15 year old sister and he is a 70-some year old man!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• omg i can't wait maybe things will calm down on cafemom
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• ME!!! I am so nervous!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2008