Does your SO, or you, get to go out and have fun with your friends? ( after hours)

Do you go out at night with your girls?

My mom tells us we don't go out enough. I'm 19, he's 23..We have a 1yr old. I hang out with my friends every once in a while and I make sure I'm back at a decent hour. He does the same. But we only really go and party late if there is something going on, like New Year's, or a Birthday, etc.
for instance last time I went out late was my best friends birthday and I stayed out until 2:30a..I know really late.

Do you ever go out? Does he? How often?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 10:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Of course we do!
    I hang out with my friends at least once a week. Maybe more. I dont have a "curfew", or a time to be back. I just come back when I'm done. And when he gets the chance to go out, the same rules apply. Go out, have fun, be safe, dont do anything to hurt each other, and come home before the sun comes up LOL
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• This is not a bad thing it means your responsible young parents :)
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm actually going out tomorrow night with my friends. I'm sure I'll be home by 1 though. I usually go out maybe once or twice a month. I hang out with my friends and my 15 month old son a lot during the day though. My fiance would rather golf with his friends than go out and "party" so that's what he chooses to do with his free time. I don't mind 90% of the time. We both realize that the other needs a break every now and then so neither one of us really cares if the other wants to go do something for a few hours.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No, we really just spend our time together as a family. Latest has been about 10 p.m. Our friends are second to our family, but we are alaways welcome to having friends come and hang out here with all of us.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 10:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well I hardly ever go out since my son is only 1 And it is really hard for me to find a baby sitter whenver I make plans. It's good that your going out and having some fun with your friend's I wish I could do the same sometime's I could really use some me time! lol And my husband goes out once in a while. But he deserve's it he works all day. (:
    SkylersMOMMYO9

Answer by SkylersMOMMYO9 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• if either one of us wanted to go out with our friends we would but we love just getting to go out with eachother when we have the chance.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My DH goes out about once a week- usually to watch football with the guys, or UFC. Have a few beers. I don't mind it all that much. I go out about once every 3 months, with my DH to have a couple drinks and get a short break.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No we rarely go out, I would love to go more but we don't have the money right now.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Not really! I mean I have some girlfriends I'll go to dinner and have a margarita but I get home at like midnight at the VERY latest. He doesn't really have any friends so he doesn't do it.

Personally, I don't think people in committed relationships should be going out drinking without the other. I have a "friend" who wants me to go to the bars with her -- however she's okay with making out with a guy at the bar?? uhm no...to me, that's cheating!
    mommareynolds09

Answer by mommareynolds09 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• PP...not every body going out late is out at a bar cheating...lol, bars aren't for the younger crowd any way
    it's for the mature night owl, at least around here
    last time for my girls birthday we went to the bowling alley, which closed at midnight, which is when we left, and then we went to our other friends house and played wii bowling with like 10 ppl, guys and girls, drank, and jumped around dancing with party streamers. LOL aka letting go and having fun.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010