in a craft show tomorroW!

my sis and i are in our first craft show tomorrow at a small church in our small town.. haha.. we went and set up tonight and there were some older ladies putting their things out.. not so much like ours...nothing we would even buy.. but they just looked so excited and were so cute! anyway, any tips on hwo to pass the 6 hours ?? I think we got ourselves into the wrong holiday bazaar..but it should be fun!

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 10:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Bring a deck of cards. I've done a lot of the small craft shows. Its fun to talk to the people with the booths and the people at the show, but time can drag on if it isn't advertised well.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I like it when people do their craft while there.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I always talk to other vendors and see how they feel about the show. They may have some ideas where to go for more shows or what shows not to do. I also make sure I have something to read.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• If you can do your craft at the show it shows buyers that you are really make it and enjoy doing it. Have fun.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 9:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I also take my hand work along to do there. And I bring my daughter for company and call her my apprentice.
    highestshelf

Answer by highestshelf at 2:38 AM on Nov. 22, 2010