Do you think some people rely too much on this site to solve their problems?

Do you think some people take cafe mom waaaaaay too serious

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• ABSOLUTELY there are many weirdos on this site. Many of these people are totally uneducated, low SES, no social skills, no common sense type of people. I can't believe people like this exist, but it's sad and true.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 12:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Some just like the drama and some are just looking for adult conversation. Its just like everything else, take and use what you want and discard the rest.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• yes. the "could I be pregnant" questions ....funny!!! So Get a test. I would never ask so many questions about such personal issues or about serious Medical problems! Most need to call a Doctor....not ask us!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It's a nice site to come to when you have certain questions, because you can receive so many answers in a short amount of time that can help you resolve issues. I feel some questions should A.) Be kept between the woman and her SO. and B.) Go straight to the Dr. because they need 100% medical advice. And true too- this is Drama Central for many women! lol
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I think I want to laugh at your 1000 capital as (that does not look right but it is plural for "a") you put in the reply above me. But yes, people do rely on this site for problems. Some of the questions are very personal, but for some it's their only outlet.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I think so! And previous comment is a good example of why I think that =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I love my computer. My friends live in it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• ^^^hehe^^^

oh ya, to answer the question.......Yes I do think that it's taken way too seriously.

But I enjoy alot of good laughs on here. Especially the meanest bullies throwing tantrums on their keyboards. Slammin the caps, throwin the slurs, and slappin up the anon;) They're such angry little things, it's cute. Like an angry little puppy snarling over it's food. It can't hurt you, the food is going nowhere, and their anger is just so pointless it's funny. Their a Real Bad A** :P
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 6:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Uh! I guess if they have no friends
    Anonymous

• Yes, Kerp that's what I'm getting at.

Sharell, very nice! Hit the nail on the head girl!

I'm soaking three pads an hour and I just had a baby. What could be wrong?
    Should I leave my husband for another man?
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010